Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yesterday was a bust


So there was this tropical storm that was shaking up the news here. Turned into nothing more then just some "weather". Hopefully this wont hinder any further swimming experiences. I'm planning to do alot today. It is only 8:45 here in the morning while I'm posting this. No matter what the blogger says. But yesterday it was cool to see the ocean spray just keep going up and turn into the next cloud. I feel like I just witnessed the live action of something on the magic school bus. That sounds silly but yeah.

So last night though it got creepy, creepy enough that I shut the patio door to my room finally. Basically as you can in the pic, that a cloud had settled upon the property. It was crazy! I couldn't see more then 10 ft in front of me and thats with the flash from the camera!
Perfect zombie weather (also a fair reason to shut the door right?)

Then this morning there was lightning which is rare here and some really awesome archs of light and rain. I tried to photograph it but it doesn't do it justice. 

More to come!

No comments: