Thursday, November 20, 2008

MCAD ART SALE!

Starts tomorrow from what I believe is 6 to 9. 

Last year was exciting romping through the hallways and the crowds with fellow classmates keeping an eye out for stuff being picked off the walls. I put up 2100 dollars worth total. Aiming for over a 1000 sold at most. It will go towards the recovery of my cavitified tooth! The rest towards Hawaii or Australia. Whatever the plan may be. 

I aim to get off work early if I can and get to venture towards the school, let alone find a parking spot now that I think about it. Hope to see you guys there!  


3 comments:

Jamie said...

You danged fool. Everyone is finding my blog now... through you!

Huzzah for linking.

Let me know how much you sell.

Genna Lee said...

Haha! :p

Francesca said...

Sam? SAM!!! YEY!!!! YOU DID IT!!! YOU GOT A BLOG!!!

*party on Sam's blog*