Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stuff I have done, stuff I am doing



So there is an update of the little birdy. I took Katy's advice the best I could without having someone watching me pick out the colors. It's a headache and it deters me from doing some work sometimes. None the less I think I have some other ideas working off it now which I shall try to get together. Along with that is an ink drawing I did with a digital coloring. Simple but the line quality is fun. I was listening to music while making the gesture lines and found that scene within the scribbles and fleshed it out. I shall try that again and see if I get anything for a series. What have you been up to?

2 comments:

Francesca said...

The colors on the bird fruit are pretty great, Same. Very citrus-y. He's cute!
And before I read it, I thought the scribble drawing was a blind contour of maybe someplace in Hawaii (because I know soo much about Hawaiian geography : / )

Decisive TRTL said...

There are many fancy castles on this island.