Sunday, August 9, 2009

Progress is for the sake of progress



I've enjoyed working on this little bird project and I think I've made the set. Not sure if I'll add drop or refine but right now I'm satisfied with the grouping. 

Had super spicy noodles tonight for dinner. Everything but the noodle came fresh from the garden out front.

Tried to teach one of the other guest how to swim. I didn't know how challenging that can be. But we did find out snorkel mask can slow down the process.

OOoOO I just got a new idea for a sketch. I am excited. I've spent the day milling about on illustrator making these little suckers while listening/watching Bewitched. One of my favorite shows. Hulu was and is a wonderful idea. 





1 comment:

Katy Farina said...

AWWW, sam, those birds are adorable! I totally love them, especially the apple one. :D Great job!