Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Nightmares

Involved a voluntary hunt for giant Golden orb weaving spiders, cameos from my friend Anna and Dr. Temperance Brennan. Going down into some underground tunnels and being chased by a man that was faking dead. 

The scary point was coming up to this space in the wall of the tunnel about a ft. wide. This tall mexican man that was reportedly found dead (hence Bones was with me). There he was, this figure with a fully fleshed out body but the head was just a skull. I turn my flashlight for a moment on Bones so she could get something out of her pocket or whatever and when I look back, the skull was gone and the mans head seemed to be completely refleshed. Mentioning how weird that his my flashlight begins to dim, I see the man open one of his eyes. 

"He's still alive!" I yell!

But as I do my flash light goes out and the only light comes from the flashlight set down on the ground while bones was handling something else. I hit the flash light and as it flickers back on, the man is facing us straight on. 

I dont have a gun but Bones does (this is proven to be a bad idea on the show but whatever) I'm yelling at her to shoot him. She's trying to rationalize the fact that dead people dont come back to life and that he's just petrified. I'm yelling and yelling at her to prove it and shoot him for me. Just as she's about too the man steps forward without winking an eye or change of expression. 

We start to run back down the tunnel to this stairway up into what looks like an office. I get half way up the stairs and look back and see this man about 10 ft away from Bones as she runs up. I pull her up fast and try to throwing myself back onto this dead not dead guy chasing us. I just get his left shoulder and it felt like i was hitting a moving brick wall. He gets up the stair well and closes the door and all I hear is a scream. 

I wake up not realizing where I am anymore, my legs aching and my knees itching. This dream replayed 3 times last night. 

No comments: