Monday, April 13, 2009

Blargh

So we had a lawyer come in and give us a little more of an in depth sight into that of licensing and the flow of how things go in the business world. Also got some info on how taxes are best dealt with when freelancing. In my mind I know I can handle all of it. But until I do its all very overwhelming to think of.

 Alas portfolio day is upon us. Some fair steps have been made in completing my first product design portfolio and I got a good critique from fellow classmates and teacher on my bedding. Its been revised but alas I am not opening to take a picture. Here though is an image of the dimensionalized (not a word.... yet!) of the wine box with the die cut template!


2 comments:

Francesca said...

I still can't believe you did this in Photoshop. SKILLS. It looks really great, and the real things looks EVEN GREATER.

It is super overwhelming. I think you're in a good spot, though. It's important to be aware of that stuff without having to think about it constantly.

Yey portfolio day >_>.

Katy Farina said...

This looks great, Sam! It looks good on paper, and it looks good in real life. :D