Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Childhood Times

The wonders of youtube! 

If you know me well I have my little obsession with anything animated of Disney's Little Mermaid.  This included the show. I also have some odd fascination with jingles from cartoon shows and old nick at nite tv shows. 

Here is one of my favorite episodes! The one with the sea calliope. It wakes the fearsome seaclops. I attached the video clip youtube has and at the end you can hear Triton playing on it. I remember that jingle for years hoping to hear it again. (I'm glad I downloaded the entire tv series >.>)  But yes, I thought you as well would enjoy this link so you can watch some old school disney animation. Oh plus there are other episodes! Check it out!

            

oh of course I found another one, I wont post pictures but its when she goes to find the magic star fish to wish her self to fins so she can dance like a ballerina.  The piano playing of the song is nice and the song Jodie Benson sang is nice. 



EVEN MORE AMAZING...

I always wondered where my interest in animal care came from. But I think this may had have something to do with it. I even remember having an imaginary wolf I named Swift, that I thought would follow me around when I ran in the woods. But no it came from this, and the song I would whistle out of nowhere. DAVID THE GNOME!



Here is the first episode with the theme songs! I always up till this day would just whistle the ending theme not really knowing where I got it from up till now! 

Here are the links!


This stuff has made my day.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Thank you for the links!
Man, my siblings and I used to always watch this show, as well as the Aladdin one. I remember Little Mermaid used to be on in the morning though, right after the tiny kid show lineup.

Katy Farina said...

Oh my god!! I remember that show!!!! I think that may be why I love foxes so much! Lol. I love you Sam. :)